Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Style by Danielle

I am really loving this blog series.  I convinced my best friend, Danielle, to participate.  Her responses are great! Danielle is as funny as she is stylish. Enjoy!


Go to outfit: times have changed now that I'm a mom, so truth be told, yoga pants and a cute jacket (ugh, I'm that mom now)
Style mantra: one trend at a time. less is more. stay classy
Scent: Chanel. (the pink one.. I can't remember the damn name)
Piece of Jewelry: my gold "A" necklace- great layering piece and I should say the damn statement turquoise ring I spent my life savings on. good thing it is pretty 
Color:  to wear, black... accessory colors, cold and turquoise 
Flower: peonies
Dream Project: get our new house furnished and decorated!
Fabric or Textile: cashmere 
Hostess Gift: wine and cocktail napkins
Meal: happy hour
Drink: wine: expensive, delicious, big, bold wine
Way to Unwind: working out or happy hour
3 Things I Love About My City: restaurants, location, and the fact I live two blocks from my bff
Weekend Destination: Charleston  
City:  San Francisco, NYC 
Song that Always Puts Me in a Good Mood: anything by Van
Actor or Actress: Bradley Cooper, Meryl Streep.. oh too many to list 
Prized Possession: my daughter
Greatest Extravagance: shoes and good wine
Go-to Color Palette: black, denim, gold
Rule to break: never can tell
Movie Set Design: It's Complicated & Father of the Bride
I can never have too many: shoes & jeans 

No comments:

Post a Comment