Monday, February 8, 2016

Charlotte Weekend Getaway

I headed to Charlotte on Thursday afternoon and spent Friday playing hooky with my mom. We started out the day shopping at Southpark mall, one of my most favorite places.  While I love Wilmington, it doesn't have many shopping options.  I always take advantage of my trips home and do my shopping while there.  I stocked up on my makeup and picked up a few cute items from Madewell.  After shopping, we headed to Cabo Fish Tacos, a delicious restaurant located in NODA. The Tuna Tavaroo tacos are sensational.  

Friday evening my uncle fired up his outdoor pizza oven.  They have a beautiful outdoor space.  After cleansing for two weeks, I was craving cheese, bread, and wine: all of which were satisfied with this meal.


Glenn always keeps me laughing. 


Bethany and the boys arrived Saturday morning.  We ate lunch with my parents and spent the afternoon celebrating Jake's 3rd birthday. 


Lee and Jake, both sporting their cowboy attire. 


The Birthday Boy!


Finally, sweet Violet!








No comments:

Post a Comment