Friday, February 19, 2016

Style by Bethany

After reading my "Style by Samantha", my sister created her own.  She did it to be funny, but it is so true to who she is that I had to share it.  Although we are best friends and have many things in common, our styles are very different.  So here is Style by Bethany, enjoy! 


Go to outfit: long shorts and a sweatshirt
Style mantra: comfort is key
Scent: burts bee milk and honey lotion or suntan lotion
Piece of Jewelry: my wedding band
Color:  red 
Flower: daffodils
Dream Project: gorgeous gardens (vegetable, herb, and flower) .. if only I didn't have a black thumb
Fabric or Textile: flannel
Hostess Gift: homemade treats
Meal: lunch
Drink: red wine
Way to Unwind: escaping into a good book, preferably on a beach
3 Things I Love About My City: restaurants, location, and weather
Weekend Destination: Wilmington to visit my sister  
City:  San Fran
Song that Always Puts Me in a Good Mood: Moon River
Actor or Actress: Paul Newman 
Prized Possession: my boys
Greatest Extravagance: good wine and cheese
Go-to Color Palette: why limit to just one? bold is key!
Rule to break: just the stupid ones
Movie Set Design: You've Got Mail & The Holiday
I can never have too many: dishes, lounge-wear, and shampoo varieties 

No comments:

Post a Comment