Monday, February 15, 2016

Style by Samantha


Go to outfit: favorite jeans, a blazer, & heels
Style mantra: timeless over trendy
Scent: Jo Malone - Wood Sage and Sea Salt or Dolce & Gabana - Light Blue
Piece of Jewelry: diamond stud earrings & my locket, a gift from Bethany
Color:  navy 
Flower: tulips
Dream Project: historic home in an old, southern city
Fabric or Textile: linen
Hostess Gift: champagne
Meal: brunch
Drink: bourbon 
Way to Unwind: music and a cocktail on my porch swing
3 Things I Love About My City: history, restaurants, proximity to water
Weekend Destination: Charleston  
City:  New Orleans
Song that Always Puts Me in a Good Mood: Me & Bobby McGee
Actor or Actress: Robert Redford & Kerry Washington 
Prized Possession: my cottage & Gidget
Greatest Extravagance: travel & good wine
Go-to Color Palette: taupe and seafoam
Rule to break: all of them 
Movie Set Design: It's Complicated & Something's Gotta Give
I can never have too many: blazers, works of art, books, or jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment