Friday, February 12, 2016

Loving

Favorite New Beauty Products
SunBum -
The coconut, mango, and grapefruit are my favorites.  

R+Co Moon Shampoo and Conditioner
I have been using this combination since November! It has enhanced my locks, giving them extra shine.
Guilty Pleasure
Binge Watching
Homeland, House of Cards, & Game of Thrones


Simple Pleasure
Chai Tea- Tea Time 
I was missing out, big time.  Afternoon tea has become a recent ritual, one I am loving! 
Listening and Loving
Chris Stapleton
I discovered Stapleton back in October and have been jamming out ever since.  I really wanted to see him in concert and wanted to see him this tour, before he completely blows up.  He recently added new dates to his tour, one of those being a show in Austin, TX with Hank Williams, Jr.  I was sold; I have been dying to visit Austin and dying to see Stapleton.  This was a win-win.  I bought my ticket, booked my flight, and am stoked for this trip!



Currently Reading
Anything by Tana French
Bethany bought me one of her novels for Christmas.  Since which, I have read two books by this author!  


No comments:

Post a Comment