Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring has Sprung

Spring has made its way to Wilmington and I have been soaking up the long days and countless activities on my social calendar.  On St. Patrick's Day, Mary Lyons and I took Arthur to The Harp for a Guinness.  This little leprechaun was quite the star!  


I met some colleagues for happy hour that same day.  The thing I love about this holiday is that there is no pressure, just fun.


Gidget has been looking mighty cute lately.  


For Easter, Bethany and I headed home to Belmont.  My Papa and I took Lee to my cousin Ricky's horse farm.  Lee loves the horses and we let him ride Misty without a saddle.  


Very in to his superheroes these days, Lee got his dad a matching Captain America t-shirt.  


Bethany and I made Tiffani Thiessen's Naked Carrot Cake for Easter. What I loved about this recipe was the "naked" part.  I don't like a lot of icing and this cake seemed the perfect amount.  I am going to try a strawberry cake this May, using the same concept.


I came home to find my azalea in full bloom.  I captured this picture one evening last week.  Spring has a magical way of making me feel hopeful about the future, everything around me is being renewed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment