Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday Wish List 2016

With my birthday a little over a month away, I have compiled my current wish list.  My sister uses this as her go-to guide.  Truthfully, I am more excited about our joint birthday trip to Miami than anything else! Without further adieu: 

Jo Malone 
Wood Sage and Sea Salt
I am about out of this perfume she bought me last year.  It has become my new signature scent.



Garden & Gun Cookbook
I love Garden & Gun and have such respect for any publication they produce.  I know this cookbook is filled with the best recipes. 



Still lusting after these shades by Krewe Optics out of New Orleans. 



I love art.  This has been on my list of favorites for a while.  

Giclee art print. rowing man men. portrait art. gray white and red "Crew"



How gorgeous are these? Classic, yet chic.

ecuador huarache sandal in bone color


No comments:

Post a Comment