Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

The Pecan Cottage decked for Christmas. 

Gidget's new ornament. 


Cape Fear Academy Holiday Party at Front Street Brewery. 


Including an intense game of trivia. 


Danielle and I went to Manna for some cocktails to celebrate the season.  She bought me a beautiful coffee table book and this cool old fashion cocktail kit. 


Danielle looking uber stylish in her leather skirt and plaid top. 




The last day of school all the teachers met at The Brewer's Kettle for some pre-vacation fun. 


Then, it was off to Belmont. I met the Sossamon's in Charlotte and we grabbed sushi. 


On Christmas Adam, we went to The Sawyer's for soup and to let the kids play. They had a ball. 



Jarrod and Graham. 


Sweet Jackers. 


I brought a little New Orleans to Belmont this Christmas.  I made a big jug of milk punch.  It was a big hit! 


Bethany and I cooking Christmas Eve dinner. 



My favorite present, mint julep cups.


Helping Lee open presents. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment