Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Memorial Weekend on Still Pond

Every year, the Hukills head to Maryland for Memorial Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day, and New Years.  I try and make it up with them on at least one of these trips.  Rob's grandmother, Jane, has a beautiful home on the Chesapeake Bay.  They have been visiting Still Pond since he was a boy and I am so happy they let me share in this family tradition.  Days on Still Pond are spent reveling in the holiday fun.   

I met them in Rocky Mount, where we picked the boys up from daycare. We grabbed some chick-fil-a and took off for Maryland.  The days following were filled with sun, food, laughs, bonfires, boat rides, and booze. 

I hadn't seen the boys in a little over a month and was so excited to kiss this baby.


I even managed to get a little yoga in on the dock.


The boys got up at the crack of dawn so we often headed out for a golf cart ride, as not to wake the entire house.






No comments:

Post a Comment