Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving


This was one of the coldest Thanksgivings I can remember.  I headed back to Belmont on Tuesday and on Wednesday, we had flurries.  The Hukill's arrived Wednesday night and these two rested up next to the fire. 
We headed my my aunt and uncle's for Thanksgiving lunch.


Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday.  With Thanksgiving comes family time, football, great weather, and in my case, the one day of the year I eat myself sick.



The photograph below is one of the things I am most thankful for this year: Lee.  Lee decided to quit being stubborn and finally walk over the holiday!  As you can imagine, this had everyone excited.


Although I love pie of any kind, my favorite is sweet potato.  This is my Papa's specialty.  I forgo all other types of sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving to save room for a slice of this pie!


I am now back to work and in the final stretch until Christmas break. 










No comments:

Post a Comment