Monday, November 23, 2015

All I want for Christmas......




I have been using the Reverse for the past two months and it really has made such a difference with my skin. Now that I have evened out my skin tone, I think it is time to begin the Redefine.




I ordered a pair of leggings from Nordstrom last month and I love them.  For the longest time, activewear was not something I purchased.  Now that I am running more or going to yoga, I think it is important to have the right equipment. :)


Also, would love some tops: 

I could also use some new tennis shoes and running socks. 



Chestnut Bag from J.Crew




Admittedly, I have an obsession with blue jeans and eye-wear.  I love a good pair of shades.  I find them to be a very important accessory.  Having a bad day, circles under your eyes, throw on a pair of shades.  They really can camouflage so much.  I discovered this brand a few weeks ago, via Garden and Gun.  They are a New Orleans based eye-wear company.  I almost snagged this pair on my visit last week, but resisted.  I just love the champagne finish, definitely different than any I have ever owned.  






Cozy Sweaters & Red Wine





No comments:

Post a Comment