Monday, June 15, 2015

My 30th Birthday

I turned 30 on Sunday and celebrated Saturday night with some of my nearest and dearest friends. We had dinner at RX, one of my favorite farm to table restaurants downtown.  It really was such a special night and made me feel incredibly blessed to have acquired such amazing people in my life.

I started off the birthday weekend at Dockside.  I met Danielle and Ava for some late afternoon cocktails.  


We spent Saturday on Brett and Danielle's boat.  Bethany bought me a new Boat & Tote bag from L.L. Bean.  I love it! 


Sweet Ava Lou was such a trooper.  She loves the boat and water.


Before heading to dinner, we popped some champagne at my house and started celebrating.  



Mandy, who also celebrated a birthday this weekend, joined us at RX.


Danielle and I enjoying our dinner! 


After dinner we all went to Satellite for a bit.










No comments:

Post a Comment