Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hilton Head 2015

This was our 10th year vacationing at Sea Pines Plantation on Hilton Head Island.  It is one of my favorite weeks of the year.  As I have said many times, I adore the low country.  Here are a few pictures to re-cap the week.  Prepare for picture overload, especially of this cutie.  

I was a few miles behind Bethany and Rob driving down and stopped at the same rest area they did. Lee was playing in the fountain and skipping about. 


We headed straight to the beach club when we arrived.  




Lee was obsessed with the water.  He was learning to swim in the ocean. Once he started putting his head in the water, he was off.  


I stopped at the outlets on my way to Sea Pines and scored myself a hat to match Lee's.


I read some incredible books while on vacation.  
  • The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
  • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
  • The Sound of Glass by Karen White
  • The Water is Wide by Pat Conroy
  • The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
This one was truly worth the hype.  


And as always, nothing beats the view of the bay, especially at sunset.








No comments:

Post a Comment