Saturday, February 9, 2013

Currently Loving

Tulips!  
Tulips, any color; Trader Joes has them for 5 dollars a bunch..



Great TV
I am currently obsessed with Scandal, #ilovefitz.  My sister also exposed me to Newsroom, which is a gem of a show, it will make you laugh and cry.  Bethany has been telling me I need to watch it, and on my recent trip to Raleigh, we watched season one.  She played me the opening scene from Episode 1, and I was hooked! Finally, Downton Abbey.  It is the perfect escape into the early twentieth century! If you love history, drama, and British humor, you will love this show. Maggie Smith is phenomenal as always.  

If you aren't currently tuned in, check these out! 

Lee 
I can't get enough of this little guy.  He is growing up so fast!  He is laughing and smiling a lot!  The best part of my week is when we get to facetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment