Wednesday, May 14, 2014

birthday wish list

My birthday is a month away, so I compiled a wish list, so to speak.
  1. Face Cleansing Brush- I'm not as young as I once was.  At 29, I am much more diligent about taking care of my skin.  I even apply sunscreen these days. 
  2. Beach Cruiser- This would be perfect for night cruises around the neighborhood.
    • Huffy Nassau 26" Women's Cruiser Bike - Blue
  3. Books: Any book by Julia Reed.  My summer days are spent reading, often times books I have put off during the school year. I especially enjoy southern literature.  I have not read her books, but am a long time admirer of her articles in Garden and Gun.  She has been on my "must read" list for a while. 



4. Art- I think I could find the perfect location for her. 


Or, a little low country goodness- the artist Squeakie

 






















No comments:

Post a Comment