Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Fun


Randy and Julie were back down this weekend.  They got in late Friday night.  I had some appetizers and snacks waiting on them; including this cheese platter. 


Julie and I ran the "run for the tatas" race on Saturday morning.  This was my first 5k and I was determined to run the entire thing.  Mission accomplished.  I am so thankful that Julie was able to do this race with me.  She had been begging me to do a race for some time and I think without her motivation I would have never made it. This photograph was post race. 


We went to Towne for lunch and did some beer/wine shopping at World Market that afternoon. We spent the remainder of the day on my front porch, enjoying these- 


Today, we went to Jesters Java for brunch.  This was my first time there and this place, located on Castle street, is a hidden gem.  Julie and I had the eggs benedict, which sat on black bean patties, topped with chipotle hollandaise sauce.  They were delicious. 





No comments:

Post a Comment