Thursday, April 18, 2013

Holla and Bon' jour!

Tickets have been booked! My friend, Mercedes, and I are going on a European excursion this summer. I turn 28 on June 14th and will be leaving the following week! I'm giving myself this amazing trip for my birthday. I have never been to Europe and the Gemini in me is dying for a real adventure!

We will be arriving first in Barcelona, traveling on to Benidorm, then to Madrid and Salamanca for a wedding. I plan to drink Sangria and eat lots of manchego, paella, and flan.

We leave the day after the wedding for southern France. After a brief visit with Mercedes's aunt, we will take the train to Paris to cap off this whirlwind vacation. Currently dreaming about an authentic Hemingway experience: wine, cheese, baguettes, Parisian cafes, museums, the Seine, and so much more!!

"Paris is a moveable feast" - Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment